Our congregation started in 1949, and since our beginning we have always been a diverse mix of individuals and families.
To be a faithful, growing church, that demonstrates true community, deep Christian spirituality and a passion for justice. – Micah 6:8
To be and to share the Good News of Jesus Christ, witnessing, loving and serving from our doorsteps “to the ends of the earth.”
We are Disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world.
As part of the one body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord’s Table as God has welcomed us.
Jerry Gladson, Ph.D.
Jeffrey Shimizu, M.Div.
Pastoral Associate for Pastoral Care Food Pantry Executive Director
From the Pastor's Heart
Sometimes there is surprising good in listening through a long story of someone else's adventures. Genesis 24
Wilma Zalabak, D.Min.